CanJet offers seat selection on most flights. To book your seat, go online to https://seats.canjet.com/. The fee for seat selection is as follows:
- $45.00 CAD for seats in the emergency exit row (Please be advised that you must be 16 years or older, able to lift 70 lb, and willing and able to help in case of an emergency).
- $45.00 CAD for bulkhead seats (extra leg room).
- $20.00 CAD for window seats
- $15.00 CAD for all seats with the exception of the emergency exit row, bulkhead and window.
- All fees are per one way only.
- Once the transaction is complete, no changes can be made to the selection.
- Fees are non-refundable.
- Credit Card payment only. We accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express.
- Transport Canada requires the following for passengers seated in the emergency exit row
- Must be physically capable of using the exit;
- Must be capable of understanding the printed and spoken emergency instructions;
- Must be able to visually determine if the exit is safe to open;
- Must have sufficient mobility, strength and dexterity to reach, operate and dispose of the exit;
- Must be a minimum of 16 years in age and the Flight Attendant shall use his/her judgment to ensure/he/ she has the physical, cognitive and sensory capacity to operate the exit;
- Must not be responsible for another person as this can hinder the opening of the emergency exit; and
- Must not have a condition, which might cause them harm by opening the exit.
You must have the following to complete and access the seat selection process:
- Confirmation number located on your itinerary.
- First and last name of passenger, as listed on your itinerary.
- Origin and destination city.
- Documentation required to travel to the destination country. Note that passengers are responsible to verify what documentation is required for them to travel to their destination (passport, birth certificate, visa, etc...).
- If traveling to the US, you must have the destination address.
*Please note this will speed up the check in process at the airport.
All transactions must be paid with a credit card through CanJet's website at www.canjet.com.
Advance Seating for Passengers with Special Needs
CanJet will always attempt to accommodate special needs passengers with a seat suitable for their needs. Seat selection is available forty-eight (48) hrs after your booking is made and up to twenty-four (24) hrs prior to the departure of the South bound flight, forty-eight (48) hours prior to the North bound flight. Passengers with special needs can call CanJet Specialists at 1-800-809-7777 Monday to Friday from 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM Atlantic Standard Time and the agent will be able to discuss your specific requirements. The seat selection fees may be waived, and passengers may be asked to provide a medical letter supporting their request.
Changes to Seat Selections
Passengers can change their seat reservation up to 48 hours prior to flight departure and will be subject to an administration fee of $10.00 CAD per person per seat. In order to make a change, please contact CanJet Specialists at 1-800-809-7777 Monday to Friday from 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM Atlantic Standard Time.
Seat Selection Refund Policy
Once selected, the fee you pay for seat selection is non-refundable.
We will try our best to provide you with the seat you have reserved; however, there may be times when we will be unable to provide you with the exact seat you have selected. In these circumstances:
- If you receive a seat within 3 rows of your original booking, you are not entitled to receive a refund. However, if your assigned seat has a lower fee than your originally purchased seat, we will refund the difference between the 2 fees.
- If you receive a seat that is not within three rows of your original selected seat, you will be entitled to a refund.
In order for us to determine your eligibility for a refund, please send your request in writing accompanied by a copy of your boarding pass and your contact information. This information can be sent to us via fax at 1-888-333-7311, email at canjet.com or via mail PO Box 980, Enfield, NS, B2T 1R6. Attention: Guest Relations.
The Transportation Security Administration (TSA) requires you to provide your full name, date of birth, and gender for the purpose of watch list screening, under the authority of 49 U.S.C section 114, the Intelligence Reform and Terrorism Prevention Act of 2004 and 49 C.F.R parts 1540 and 1560. You may also provide your Redress Number, if available. Failure to provide your full name, date of birth and gender may result in denial or transport or denial of authority to enter the boarding area. TSA may share information you provide with law enforcement or intelligence agencies or others under its published system or records notice. For more TSA privacy policies, or to review the system of records notice and the privacy impact assessment, please see the TSA Web site at www.tsa.gov.